Our client are seeking Data Centre Technicians to oversee the day to day operations of a Data Centre in the Dublin area.
This role will be on a shift basisto insure a 24/7/365 operational cover.
- Oversee day-to-day onsite operations
- Identify and recommend operational improvements to be implemented on site.
- Ensure that all compliance and standards are implemented
- Understand and utilise maximum capabilities of all operational systems including BMS, PMS, CMS.
- Manage sub-contracted resources as necessary
- Management and coordination of all PPM activity
- Onsite Management and delivery of the on-site Permit to work system.
- On site management of critical works.
- Operate and maintain the power supplies and environmental services to safeguard critical client systems and equipment.
- To be responsible for asset management on site through the respective CAFM system.
- Maintain and manage operational documentation and procedures
- Ensure up-to-date and organised files
- Educated to City & Guilds or equivalent in Building Services Engineering
- Served a recognised apprenticeship
- Experience in the management, operation and maintenance of critical engineering systems and understands the full range of M & E equipment in a modern critical environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy - MS Office products
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering and technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical - Engineering Partnerships
Job Type: Full-time