The role will involve working with our team to process online orders from our customers, picking the stock and then packing and sending it by courier to our customers. As an employee of Sam McCauley Chemists, it is important that the successful applicant demonstrates excellence in the following skills and attributes:
- A bright, enthusiastic and positive outlook on how you do your job.
- Attention to detail.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
- Ability to work effectively and harmoniously in a team environment.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Well-presented and punctual at all times
- We can offer you competitive hourly rates, great staff discount ,friendly team environment, including social events, opportunities for career progression, skills training, maternity benefit after two years of service, 20 days annual leave which increases with service, PRSA contribution, further educational assistance provided, participation in the cycle to work scheme and uniform provided.
- Please note that it is essential that applicants are available for flexible, variable hours from Monday to Sunday.